Prices and information
A holiday at the Alpenappart holiday apartments in the Ahrntal valley offers the perfect combination of outdoor activities and wellness. The Weger family look forward to welcoming you!
All apartments are furnished with local materials and enjoy direct access to our garden or feature a large balcony. Standard equipment includes household appliances, Sat TV, WiFi and a safe. A ski locker room with ski-boot dryer is available on site.
Prices shown are valid for a minimum stay of 4 days. A supplement applies for shorter stays. Prices do not include the local tourist tax, to be paid on site, amounting to €1.20 per day per person from 14 years of age.
Prices are based on 4-person occupancy for the Weiße Zinne and Dreiherrenspitz apartments, and on 2-person occupancy for the Schwarzenstein apartment. There is a supplement for each additional guest of €15 for adults and €10 for children aged 3-14. Children aged 0–3 stay free of charge.
We only accept payment in cash or via bank transfer.
- Linen for room, bathroom and kitchen
- Final cleaning
- Sat TV, WiFi, Safe
- Fishing in our own pond and fishing equipment hire
- Sled hire
- Ski locker room with ski-boot dryer
- 10% discount on ski equipment hire at the Klausberg ski rental shop
- HOLIDAYPASS: free fares on public transport in South Tyrol and discounts at participating establishments in the Ahrntal holiday area
- Fresh water from local springs – top-quality water available in every room
Babies and children are welcome! Cots and high chairs are available on request.
Check-in & check-out
On arrival, the apartments are available from 14:00 and must be vacated by 09:30 on the day of departure..
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. The daily fee for dogs is €8 per day (food excluded)
- up to 2 months before expected arrival, cancellation is free of charge
- from 2 months to 1 day before expected arrival, the cancellation fee is 30% of booking price.
Starting in 2019, we will offer a buffet breakfast with home-made and local products including home-made jam, fruit juices, cakes, compote, South Tyrolean speck, cold cuts, farm honey, yogurt, muesli and more. Book breakfast at € 12 for adults and € 7 for children aged 3-10. Children aged 0-3 are welcome to have breakfast free of charge.